Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks. The main applications of our fuel cells are Heavy-Duty Transport, Maritime and FCPP: Fuel Cell Power Plants, or large stationary generation of electricity. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
As Control Engineer FC Systems you will work on developing a new generation of fuel cell systems with Nedstack stacks. These systems consists of ‘stack modules’ each having a number of fuel cell stacks and subsystems of the ‘balance-of-plant’ components. You will play an important role in the development of this product with a focus on manufacturability, cost and reliability.
You are capable, within a multidisciplinary team, from design concepts to work towards a proper control and monitoring of fuel cell systems. Our fuel cell stacks will make part of several zero-emission applications from idle on land to a ship in the water. If you like working in a young team that work in the energy transition, then we are looking for you.
The scope of responsibilities contains:
- (Detail) Design and implementation of the PLC control and SCADA for motionless of mobile utilization of our fuel cell stacks on base of specifications;
- Modelling, optimization and validation of the control strategy, functionality and reliability;
- Traceable documentation of design decisions and specifications;
- Defining and monitoring the interface between hardware and software;
- Defining and implementing commissioning tests on release of new fuel cell systems;
- Matching design issues with R&D, application and co-creators / providers;
- Transition to model-based code generation deployment.
- Higher Professional Education Electrical Engineering, Measurement and Control Engineering or similar (BSc/MSc) with at least 5 year relevant experience in design and programming of control systems;
- Experienced with PLC, SCADA and HMI programming (Bachmann is a plus);
- Experienced with setting Matlab/Simulink models is a plus;
- Capable to read P&ID’s, electrical schemes of LV and HV;
- Capable to organize complex SW / HW design processes effectively into account all stakeholders;
- Pro-active and responsable;
- Strong communication skills with colleagues and suppliers;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Experienced in realization of industrial products is a plus.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.