FC System Engineer research
Nedstack is looking for a FC System Engineer Research who is responsible for coordinating the development of hardware and software concepts for fuel cell modules and system BoP components at Nedstack.
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
As a FC System Engineer Research (BSc/MSc) you will be working closely together with our Stack and System development departments. Together with your colleagues you will improve the performance of fuel cell system control and operation, by proposing and testing alternative components and controls.
You are capable of analysing systems, suggest improvements and implement them. You have a structured methodology when tackling complex problems regarding design and optimisation of fuel cell systems as well as for the planning and conduction of tests and data processing. In addition, you are capable of managing subsidized projects and align internal priorities with the desired project outcomes.
The scope of your responsibilities contains:
- Designing, implementing and optimising soft- and hardware for fuel cell systems
- Define and perform component and control loop tests
- Improvement of fuel cell system operation
- Data acquisition and processing of test data;
- Optimization of data processing.
- Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering/ Physics degree or similar (BSc/MSc)
- Highly developed analytical skills and result-oriented approach
- Experienced with Matlab/Simulink and similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with data processing and a fundamental understanding of electrochemistry is preferred.
A chance to make the world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.