FC Test Station Engineer (HBO/WO)
Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks. The main applications of our fuel cells are Heavy-Duty Transport, Maritime and FCPP: Fuel Cell Power Plants, or large stationary generation of electricity. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments.
Duties and responsibilities
As a FC Test station Engineer (HBO/WO) you will be working closely together with our MEA, Stack and System development departments. Together with your colleagues you will ensure reliable and accurate fuel cell testing, which is the basis to improve the fuel cell solutions for a broad range of applications.
You are capable of analysing systems, suggest improvements and implement them. You have a structured methodology when tackling complex problems regarding design, construction and optimisation of advanced test stations for fuel cells as well as for the planning and conduction of tests and data processing. In addition, you are capable of managing subsidized projects and align internal priorities with the desired project outcomes.
The scope of your responsibilities contains:
- Designing, implementing and optimising soft- and hardware of test stations
- Define and perform fuel cell tests on test stations;
- Improvement and coordination of maintenance of test stations;
- Data acquisition and processing of test data;
- Optimization of data processing.
- Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering/ Physics degree or similar (BSc/MSc)
- Highly developed analytical skills and result-oriented approach
- Experienced with Labview, Matlab/Simulink and similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with data processing and a fundamental understanding of electrochemistry is preferred.