Fuel Cell / MEA Specialist
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
In the role as Fuel Cell / MEA Specialist within the R&D department, you will be working on the development of the next generation of fuel cell stacks. You play an important role in the development of the product as well as the support of our customers in optimization of their products. Our fuel cells are part of the transition to zero-emission applications from large land-based stationary systems up to sea-borne vessels.
You are experienced with fuel cell development, fuel cell testing and fuel cell material requirements. You have a structured and result oriented approach when tackling complex problems. You are capable of short- and long-term planning of resources and research interests with an excellent balance between practicality and innovation.
Your expertise will be an important factor in the selection of materials and operating strategies as well as the prioritization of research interests.
Are you enthusiastic about this and do you want to work on the energy transition in an ambitious team, then we are looking for you!
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- The coordination of MEA and fuel cell operating strategy development
- The analysis of performance and lifetime of components and products
- Setting up and coordinating improvement programs.
- Qualifying new materials
- Upgrading of test capacities
- Supporting quality assurance
- Coordinating research projects
Job requirements / experience with
- MSc/PhD in (Electro-)chemistry or equivalent
- Profound experience in the development and characterization of PEM fuel cell materials, stacks, and systems.
- Hands-on mentality and proven affinity to engineering.
- Highly developed analytical skills and result-oriented approach
- Experience with international projects is considered an advantage.
- Excellent English skills
- Dutch skills are an advantage.
A chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon!
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated