Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
As a FC Stack Engineer you will be part of the Research team and working on advancing fuel cell stack technology. Together with your colleagues you will work on understanding the behaviour of fuel cell stacks and parts and develop new concepts to improve our products.
The scope of your responsibilities contains:
- Analysis and optimization of fuel cell stack design assisted with FEM-modelling
- Assessment of new technologies and concepts for fuel cell stacks
- Evaluation of (prototype) products and components
- Independently plan and perform tests
- Evaluate and communicate results with an interdisciplinary team
- Communication and reporting in funded projects
- Design and development of bipolar plates
- Analysis and characterization of geometrical dimensions of the bipolar plates and development of production techniques to meet the specifications
- Master Mechanical Engineering degree or similar
- Highly developed analytical skills and result-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on and proactive mentality
- Fluent in English / Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus
- Experience with multi-physics FEM-modelling
- Knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid dynamics modelling
A chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon!
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated