System E&I Engineer
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
We are looking for an System E&I Engineer
Duties and responsiblities
As an Electrical Engineer you will cooperate in the development and application of fuel cell systems. You will design the internal AC and DC circuits, HW/SW interface and the integration with power converters and battery systems. In the dynamics of a multidisciplinary team you are capable of translating the electrical applications in safe and reliable electrical designs.
Are you enthusiastic about this and do you want to work on the energy transition in a young team, then we are looking for you!
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Act as technical support regarding electrical interface and power configuration in the acquisition phase of projects;
- Definition of electrical requirements related to fuell cell systems and its components;
- Dimensioning and selection of electrical components and instrumentation to be used in fuel cell systems taken requirements regarding eletrical safety, Atex suitability, amongst others into account;
- Cooperate with the control engineer on the HW/SW interface.
- Design and realization of a safe, reliable and feasible basic and/or detailed design including not limited to heat dissipation calculation, electrical schematics, Bill of Materials, panel designs, compliancy matrixes on EX-installation, EMC and RoHs.
- Participating in risk assessments and providing the argumentation for the severity, probability, and effectiveness of the implemented safeguards.
- Providing the electrical input for the operating and service manual.
- Guide external partners in the detailing of design(s) and/or builds;
- Traceable documentation of design decisions and specifications.
- (BSc) Electrical engineering, energy engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Well known with applying the MD, LVD, IEC60204-1, IEC62061 amongst others into systems.
- Solid grasp of PI&Ds, functional descriptions and other engineering disciplines.
- Usage of Eplan has no secrets anymore.
- Experience with the integration of power converters (both LV/HV) and battery systems is a plus;
- Pro-active and takes responsibility;
- Strong communication skills with colleagues and suppliers;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
A chance to make the world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.