Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
As a FC Test Engineer you will be part of the fuel cell laboratory team and working on advancing the understanding of the performance of key fuel cell materials through analytical means. Together with your colleagues you will ensure reliable and accurate fuel cell testing and data processing.
You are capable of evaluating test cells and stacks based on their electro-chemical performance. You have a structured methodology when tackling complex problems regarding material processing, material characterisation and failure-mode analysis. Your recommendations will be an important factor for optimizing fuel cell stacks and systems.
The scope of your responsibilities contains:
- Mechanical material characterisation
- (Electro-)chemical material characterisation
- Calibration of analytical techniques
- Independently plan and perform tests
- Evaluate and communicate results with an interdisciplinary team
- Reporting for customer and funded projects
- Bachelor/Master Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science degree or similar
- Highly developed analytical skills and result-oriented approach
- Good laboratory practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on and proactive mentality
- Fluent in English / Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus
- Experience with data processing and a fundamental understanding of electrochemistry.
A chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon!
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated