Nedstack fuel cell Technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Transport, Maritime and FCPP: Fuel Cell Power Plants, or large stationary generation of electricity. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
As an International Customer service engineer you will be responsible for the commissioning and maintenance of fuel cell systems at the location of the client. Because the service department is new within Nedstack you also will be helping with setting up this new department. As a Customer service engineer at Nedstack your technical knowledge has to be very broad. The tasks that you will perform are electrical, mechanical and software based. You are customer oriented, can work under pressure and always aim for the best result.
The scope of responsibilities contains:
- Provide onsite commissioning activities inclusive the SAT.
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Provide onsite training to customers.
- Submit all the necessary paperwork related to service orders.
- Trouble shooting in case of failures.
- To plan with the Service team the necessary Service activities that need Service Engineer availability.
- Prepare the necessary tools, materials, documentation, permits, travel arrangements and briefings for the Service orders.
- Keep record of all service activities according companies procedures.
- Support Development with testing of new products
- First line of support in case of technical production issues.
- Technical education (MTS+/HBO) or equivalent
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of safety regulations
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of all relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Nedstack product knowledge
- Willing to travel – up to 30% worldwide
- Fluently in the English and Dutch language
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.