Manager FC Systems Engineer (HBO/WO)
Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks. The main applications of our fuel cells are Heavy-Duty Transport, Maritime and FCPP: Fuel Cell Power Plants, or large stationary generation of electricity. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Manager FC System Engineering (HBO/WO) you will be working on the development of the new generation of fuel cell systems with Nedstack stacks. You will have a coordinating roll in the development of new systems and the optimization of current systems. You are capable of leading multiple development projects for a broad range of applications. You have a structured methodology when tackling complex problems regarding design, construction and optimisation of systems and simulation models.
The scope of your responsibilities contains:
- Lead the system development team;
- Build and develop Nedstack Maritime Systems Portfolio in line with market requirements
- Develop engineering team capabilities and systems delivery capacity (with co-makers);
- Develop and improve simulation models and monitoring tools of fuel cell systems;
- Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering/ Physics degree or similar (BSc/MSc)
- Highly developed analytical skills and result-oriented approach
- Experienced with Matlab/Simulink simulations or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with managing engineering teams
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.