Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss
We are looking for Manager System Development & Application
Duties and responsibilities
As Manager System Development & Application you will contribute to the achievement of the technical and business objectives of Nedstack Fuel Cell Systems. You do this by leading and managing the System Development & Application Projects Department. The department beholds a team of approximately 12 engineers. Whom all have their own expertise; Electrical, software, process, mechanical, project and application. Your main focus is organizing the Fuel Cell system Development and the Application Projects process, so that our project-based installations meet the functional requirements. You are responsible for all phases of the projects in portfolio; from initial design to supervision at delivery and commissioning. Thanks to your coaching, connecting and inspiring style of leadership, you create a stimulating work environment and actively encourage the development of knowledge, competences and quality awareness of your employees.
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Built and develop Nedstack fuel cell Systems portfolio in line with market requirements
- Develop engineering team capabilities and systems delivery capacity (with co makers)
- Execute Fuel Cell Systems deliveries within time, budget and quality goals
- Lead and manage a team of skilled engineers.
- Setting up and coordinating improvement programs.
- Upgrading of test capacities
- Supporting quality assurance
Job requirements / experience with
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering in a relevant field and additional experience in (project)management
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Hands-on mentality and proven affinity to engineering.
- Safety Engineering (FMEA/ Hazop/ HazID)
- Experience with international projects is considered an advantage.
- Experience with the necessary software tools
- You have good communication skills and a good command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written
A chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon!
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.