Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
We are looking for a Project manager for the reinforcement from the FC system engineering team.
Duties and responsibilities
As an FC systems project manager you work on the development and application of a new generation of fuel cell systems with Nedstack stacks. These systems consist of "stack modules" each with a number of fuel cell stacks and sub-systems with the "balance-of-plant" components and you play an important role in realizing both development and application projects within budget, planning & quality.
You are able to lead technical projects within a growing company with a multidisciplinary team from order to completion. Our fuel cell stacks will be part of various zero-emission applications, from stationary on land to a ship on the water. Are you enthusiastic about this and do you want to work on that energy transition in a young team, then we are looking for you!
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Realizing application projects in maritime and stationary applications within budget and planning.
- Leading a multidisciplinary project team including mechanics, electrical, software and process disciplines.
- Monitoring and reporting of project status and results.
- Organizing component purchasing, construction, transport, installation and commissioning (FAT / SAT).
- Coordinating work packages with external partners varying from design to construction activities.
- Guarantee and improve the substantive quality of deliverables in collaboration with FC System engineering manager.
- Participate in setting up project management tools within Nedstack.
- Technical Bachelor/Master education with at least 4 years of relevant experience in the field of application;
- Being able to independently manage multiple technical projects;
- Able to organize complex application processes effectively, taking into account all stakeholders;
- Proactive and takes responsibility;
- Is accurate, accurate and remains critical and alert to deviations.
- Strong in communication with colleagues and suppliers;
- Fluently in the English and Dutch language;
A chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon!
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.