Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Maritime and FCPP: Fuel Cell Power Plants, or large stationary generation of electricity. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
As Purchasing Manager you are responsible for improving and professionalizing the Purchasing department. Your responsibilities and tasks are to purchase components, materials, parts, assemblies and services for Nedstack products and Systems under optimal conditions.
Proper communication with the various stakeholders ensures that all business processes continue to run smoothly between all departments involved. You research the Dutch and foreign supplier market, organize purchasing and negotiate prices and delivery times. You assess suppliers as well as incoming products and components and ensure that the logistics processes and stocks are properly monitored.
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Exploring the supplier market in terms of delivery options, delivery reliability and such.
- Drafting requests for quotations.
- Handling price requests from internal customers.
- Independently request and purchase parts, materials, components and assemblies from suppliers and contractors based on supplied specifications.
- Purchasing project-based materials and services.
- Determining and realizing milestones in delivery processes and based on this monitoring the delivery times and other performance of suppliers and contractors.
- Responsible for the logistics, warehouse and the flow of goods.
- Supervision of the enforcement of (contractual) agreements with suppliers and contractors.
- QC and other departments to coordinate supplier visits.
- Coordinate and handle warranty claims, complaints and returns
- Managing the supplier evaluation system, catalogues, price lists and the purchasing archive.
- Keeping an overview of the purchasing turnover per supplier.
- Taking and reporting on expediting visits
- Managing a team of 1 FTE
Job requirements / experience with
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Technical Bachelor education and level
- NEVI 1 + NEVI 2.
- Knowledge of purchasing technical products and raw materials
- International business and goods traffic
- Health and Safety, environment and quality regulations
- Systems for automatic data processing
- Dutch and English language
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon.