Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Build Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
As a QMS Manager you are part of the Operations Team and responsible for optimizing the quality of the processes, produced products and services. You are responsible for implementing, updating and developing the quality management system/ QMS. In addition, you are responsible for the development of a quality culture within the company. You will initiate concrete improvement actions in response to customer complaints and internal quality issues. You are also responsible for directing the quality controllers in the right way. This ensures the excellent quality of all (end) products. In addition, you manage the product certification "team" and ensure that they generate the required certificates. Finally, you have an advisory and supportive role to the management and ensure that quality objectives are set and will be achieved.
Are you enthusiastic about this and do you want to work on the energy transition in a ambitious team, then we are looking for you!
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Responsible for developing the Quality Strategy, Policies, Processes and Standards to ensure and continuously improve the quality processes especially related to our Development, Engineering & Production departments.
- Develop and maintain the Quality management system in line with the required industry standards (included ISO9001, ISO 14001 and ISO18001), accreditation requirements and business requirements across the organisation.
- Regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes within the organization.
- Manage the audit programs to ensure that all nonconformities raised during audits are efficiently corrected and independently verified.
- Organize a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company.
- Contribute to new product developments and development projects and review and communicate the impact on the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Ensure that KPI’s are met by working to the overall plan including reporting.
Job requirements / experience with
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience in production and development environment
- Understanding of ISO regulations (ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO18001)
- Health and Safety, environment and quality regulations
- Systems for automatic data processing
- Lean Manufacturing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.