Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
As Quality & Reliability Engineer you’re expected to improve the entire quality process and to bring and maintain it to a higher level. It concerns the production of critical parts as well as the assembly process of PEM Fuel cells. You are responsible for monitoring and optimization of the quality processes. It is a practical position where you are busy with controlling, assessing, investigating, developing and improvement. This position is an alternate job with many challenges! The working environment is informally where possible but always professional and you will report directly to the Operations Manager.
If you like working in an enthusiastic team that work in the energy transition, then we are looking for you.
The scope of responsibilities contains:
- Pro-actively contribute to the continuously improvement of the product quality;
- Provide input for Quality Manager in scaling;
- You take initiatives to further professionalize the quality system;
- Maintenance and improvement of traceability system;
- Preparation of reports and KPI’s;
- Coordination and verification of risk assessment, validations and verifications;
- Elaboration of these results to proposals for achieving quality objectives;
- Implementation of quality measurements, reports and statistical support.
- Higher Professional Education/University work and think level, preferred education on production and/or process technology (BSc / MSc);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active, flexible and hands on;
- Co-operative and tenacious;
- Result-oriented and able to work with variable work pressure;
- Can join on each level;
- Works precisely and systematically;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Experienced on a quality department of a manufacturing company is a plus.
A chance to make the world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.