Operations Engineering Team.
Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks. The main applications of our fuel cells are Heavy-Duty Transport, Maritime and FCPP: Fuel Cell Power Plants, or large stationary generation of electricity. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
Duties and responsibilities
As Quality & Reliability Engineer you’re expected to improve the entire quality process and to bring and maintain at a higher level. Your scope contains the production of critical parts as well as the assembly process of PEM Fuel cells. You are responsible for monitoring and optimization of the quality processes. It is a practical position where you are busy with controlling, assessing, investigating, developing and improving both quality and reliability. This position is a versatile job with many challenges! The working environment is informal where possible but always professional and you will report directly to the Operations Manager.
If you like working in an enthusiastic team that work in the energy transition, then we are looking for you.
The scope of responsibilities contains:
- Pro-actively contribute to the continuously improvement of the product quality;
- Provide input for Quality Manager in scale-up;
- You take initiatives to further professionalize the quality system;
- Maintenance and improvement of traceability system;
- Preparation of reports and KPI’s;
- Coordination and verification of risk assessment, validations and verifications;
- Elaboration of these results to proposals for achieving quality objectives;
- Implementation of quality measurements, reports and statistical support.
- Higher Professional Education/University work and think level, preferred education on production and/or process technology (BSc / MSc);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active, flexible and hands on;
- Co-operative and tenacious;
- Result-oriented and able to work with variable work pressure;
- Can communicate on each level;
- Works precisely and systematically;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Experience in a quality department of a manufacturing company is a plus.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.