System Mechanical Engineer
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. In three years’ time Nedstack will be the largest fuel cell factory in Europe, with a production capacity of one gigawatt per year of fuel cell power. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss.
For our System department we are looking for an Mechanical Engineer
Duties and responsibilities
As a System Mechanical Engineer you will be working on the development of the new generation of fuel cell systems with Nedstack stacks. Together with your colleagues and external partners you will be actively developing these products, with a focus on manufacturability, reliability, and cost price.
You are capable of developing mechanical concepts as well as the detailed engineering of systems for various application. You will analyse current systems, suggest improvements, and implement these into new products. You have a structured methodology when tackling complex problems regarding design, construction, and integration of fuel cell systems.
The scope of your responsibilities contains:
- (Detail)-designing of fuel cell systems for stationary and maritime applications.
- Selecting and/or designing BoP equipment in collaboration with process engineering.
- Translating system design principles into adequate technical solutions based on costs, reliability, assembly, and maintenance.
- Creating and maintaining product documentation (e.g. BOM, drawings, guidelines).
- Communication of concepts, and detailed solutions with internal and external parties.
- Mechanical Engineering or similar (BSc/MSc) with at least 5 years relevant multi-disciplinary experience in designing technical installations and constructions. Experience with piping engineering is beneficial.
- Experienced with Solidworks 2D/3D and working within a PLM system.
- Experienced with setting up and maintaining product documentation in compliance with international standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in the maritime or power generation sector is preferred.
A chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon!
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.