Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. In three years’ time Nedstack will be the largest fuel cell factory in Europe, with a production capacity of one gigawatt per year of fuel cell power. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Test Engineer you will participate in the development and application of our FC stack and FC system technology. You will be part of the test team and you will focus on the validation of Nedstack products on component, subsystem and/ or system level. You will be responsible for executing both internal and external test cases from test plan to test report ranging from functional behavior validation to climatical and FAT.
Given the complex products and the ambition to improve the testing process to adhere to ISO17025 key principles the Test Engineer is challenged in both technical and the process side of the testing domain. If you feel at home in such a challenging environment, where you can make the difference, than this is your job!
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Translating test requests into suitable test plan(s) with clear test requirements;
- Design and coordinate the construction of test setup(s);
- Install and configure measurement equipment and trouble shoots in case of signal interference;
- Analyse test results and report conclusions and recommendations;
- Cooperate with test colleagues and interact with product development on the fulfilment of the Design and Verification Plans;
- Coordinate and perform tests and measurements at customer site and/or building partners
Job requirements / experience with
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive, Electronics or Mechatronic or Process engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in an testing environment;
- Capable of approaching test cases in a systematic and structured way;
- Capable of defining specific test requirements and/ or organizing the specification of the needed requirement which suite the test case;
- Capable of using knowledge on sensor principles to install, configure, apply appropriate signal conditioning and effectively trouble shoot measurement equipment;
- Capable of handling and creating measurement applications in NI Labview is a plus.
- Capable of clearly identifying the needs necessary to execute tasks and organize the fulfilment of these needs with the relevant team members;
- Pro-active, team player, hands-on mentality, flexible in traveling and willing to go the extra mile;
- Experience with Hydrogen is a plus;
- You have good communication skills in English, both oral and written, where Dutch is a plus.
A chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon!
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.