Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. In three years’ time Nedstack will be the largest fuel cell factory in Europe, with a production capacity of one gigawatt per year of fuel cell power. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss!
We are looking for a Technical Purchaser
Duties and responsibilities
As Technical Purchaser you are responsible for improving the supply base to a professional level together with the Purchasing department. Your responsibilities and tasks are to select suppliers and components/materials/services. This selection must be deployed to the development departments to create the optimum basis for the future.
Proper communication with the various stakeholders ensures that all selection and development processes continue to run smoothly between all departments involved. You research the Dutch and foreign supplier market, analyse the technical skills and organisation of the suppliers. Together with the Purchasing Manager you negotiate prices and delivery times. You assess suppliers and ensure that the logistics and production processes are properly monitored.
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Exploring the supplier market in terms of technical delivery options, production and delivery reliability and such.
- Independently request and purchase parts, materials, components and assemblies from suppliers and contractors based on supplied specification or process opportunities.
- Purchasing project-based materials and services.
- Determining and realizing milestones in delivery processes and based on this monitoring the delivery times and other performance of suppliers and contractors.
- Supervision of the enforcement of (contractual) agreements with suppliers and contractors.
- Coordinate and handle warranty claims, complaints and returns
- Taking and reporting on expediting visits
Job requirements / experience with
- Technical Bachelor education and working level
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience of economic patterns
- Knowledge of technical products and raw materials
- International business and goods traffic
- Health and Safety, environment and quality regulations
- Systems for automatic data processing
- Dutch, German and English language
A chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place! At Nedstack you work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues whom are all passionate about to deliver emission-free energy solutions to the world. The growth of our company offers opportunities for professionals who want to make the difference. We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon!
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.