Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks. The main applications of our fuel cells are Heavy-Duty Transport, Maritime and FCPP: Fuel Cell Power Plants, or large stationary generation of electricity. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
Duties & Responsibilities
As Technician FC systems you will work on the realization and testing of a new generation of fuel cell systems with Nedstack stacks. These systems consist of 'stack modules', each with a number of fuel cell stacks and subsystems with the 'balance-of-plant' components, and you play an important role in the implementation phase of these projects.
You can understand a complex installation from electrical, mechanical and process perspective and able to implement practical solutions. Our fuel cell stacks will be part of various zero-emission applications, from stationary on land to a ship in the water. Are you enthusiastic about this and do you want to work on that energy transition in a young team? Then we are looking for you!
The scope of responsibilities contains:
- Construction, repair and updating of fuel cell systems;
- Assisting during commissioning and testing of fuel cell systems;
- Diagnose and solve problems of electrical, mechanical and process nature;
- Conduct inspections on fuel cell systems;
- Conduct work preparation activities for the execution of construction and/or repair work;
- Keeping the tools and workshop in order;
- Technical MBO or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the construction and/or maintenance of the equipment;
- Able to read P&IDs, electrical diagrams of both LV and HV and translate them into actions;
- Experienced with the installation of hydraulics and pneumatics;
- Able to record and report the diagnosis of problems clearly and completely;
- Sufficiently trained as referred to in NEN3140: Working on electrical low-voltage installations;
- Is accurate and remains critical and alert to deviations;
- Pro-active and takes responsibility;
- In possession of driving license B;
- Strong communication skills with colleagues and suppliers;
- Fluent in Dutch;
- In possession of a forklift truck certificate and hoisting certificate is a plus.
When you are interested, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and hopefully, we get the chance to meet you soon.
Acquisition with regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.